Welcome to my wild and wacky world

Well since you've come this far I guess you'll be interested to know what's going on in my life. Go ahead and take a peek...

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Oct. 18th pumpkin surprise

Hmmm, I don't even remember the last pumpkin I posted on here. I've been cheating and just saying what I've made on FB instead of posting pictures and the recipes on here. Don't worry, I'll catch up when I'm dead less busy. So today I'm going recipeless. I know what I'm making and have a recipe to base mine off of, but the original recipe is full of icky healthy things, like stevia, non dairy milk, and spelt...yuck! So I'm going to try it with lots of better things!! It's going to be an inside out chocolate pumpkin pie...and no I'm not explaining that. You'll just have to wait until I get the pictures and the recipe up! MWHAHAHAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment